Special Issue in Sustainability on IOT, remote sensing and tech for dev

Dear Colleagues,

Monitoring and managing distributed water, sanitation, agricultural, and energy resources and services in remote and/or low-income regions are increasingly important as population pressures and climate change impact the reliability of these resources. The aim and scope of this Special Issue of Sustainability is to present and review emerging methods and technologies including “internet of things” sensor systems, cellular-based data collection, remote sensing, machine learning, and other analytical tools designed to support the remote monitoring and management of water, sanitation, agricultural, and energy resources in remote and/or low-income regions. Examples may include remotely reporting sensor technologies for monitoring water service infrastructure; satellite-based remote sensing of agricultural yields; localized air quality monitoring; cellular-based survey and decision support tools; and machine learning-enabled analytics. Papers selected for this Special Issue will be subject to a rigorous peer review procedure with the aim of rapid and wide dissemination of research results, developments, and applications.

Please see: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/sustainability/special_issues/WSAER

A special issue of Sustainability (ISSN 2071-1050). This special issue belongs to the section “Sustainable Use of the Environment and Resources”.

Deadline for manuscript submissions: 29 February 2020

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Evan Thomas
Guest Editor

2 Likes

Hello @eabthomas thanks for sharing the information

hello,

Thank you so much for sharing this helpful information, it helped me alot

Thanks and regards.:slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing, Evan! Do you have this publicized on social media anywhere? If so, we can share through the Digital Principles (@digiprinciples) account. Looks like it’d be a great opportunity for lots of our community members.

Hey

I have some issues and doubts regarding what all is written in the link

Shall I ask here? Please clear my doubts

Regards, 9apps app
cartoon hd apk