Is there currently a one pager in the works?

Hi Everyone,

I’m a n00b to this group so my apologies if I missed any process or
protocols. I’m a big fan of the principles for digital development and
would love to get involved in whatever way would be valuable. I know there
are a number of upcoming events, but I was wondering what the
status/process was for additional assets that are or could be under
development?

As I’ve just started playing around the site and this group, I really
wanted a 1-page visual that printed nicely on an 8.5x11 so that I could
quickly reference it. This is also the kind of shareable image that could
help promote and build awareness of the principles. Has this already been
talked about or undertaken? If not, should it be done? The building blocks
(copy, icons, photos) are all already on the site and just need to be
formatted into one page which wouldn’t take much work at all. I’d be happy
to lead or just provide input. All thoughts welcome.

Thanks,
Tucker

Hi Tucker,

Welcome to the group! It just so happens that there is a 1-page handout up
on the Principles
website: http://digitalprinciples.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Principles-Overview.pdf
Please feel free to share widely with your colleagues.

Best,

Mike

··· On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 12:23:08 PM UTC-4, Tucker Shouse wrote: > > Hi Everyone, > > I'm a n00b to this group so my apologies if I missed any process or > protocols. I'm a big fan of the principles for digital development and > would love to get involved in whatever way would be valuable. I know there > are a number of upcoming events, but I was wondering what the > status/process was for additional assets that are or could be under > development? > > As I've just started playing around the site and this group, I really > wanted a 1-page visual that printed nicely on an 8.5x11 so that I could > quickly reference it. This is also the kind of shareable image that could > help promote and build awareness of the principles. Has this already been > talked about or undertaken? If not, should it be done? The building blocks > (copy, icons, photos) are all already on the site and just need to be > formatted into one page which wouldn't take much work at all. I'd be happy > to lead or just provide input. All thoughts welcome. > > Thanks, > Tucker > > >

Hi Tucker,

Would these be helpful?

Neelley

ICT4D_Overview_v9a_PRINT.PDF (128 KB)

ICT4D_OverviewPoster_v9b_PRINT.PDF (48.7 KB)

··· From: ict4d-principles@googlegroups.com [mailto:ict4d-principles@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tucker Shouse Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 11:23 AM To: ict4d-principles@googlegroups.com Subject: [ICT4D Principles] Is there currently a one pager in the works?

Hi Everyone,

I’m a n00b to this group so my apologies if I missed any process or protocols. I’m a big fan of the principles for digital development and would love to get involved in whatever way would be valuable. I know there are a number of upcoming events, but I was wondering what the status/process was for additional assets that are or could be under development?

As I’ve just started playing around the site and this group, I really wanted a 1-page visual that printed nicely on an 8.5x11 so that I could quickly reference it. This is also the kind of shareable image that could help promote and build awareness of the principles. Has this already been talked about or undertaken? If not, should it be done? The building blocks (copy, icons, photos) are all already on the site and just need to be formatted into one page which wouldn’t take much work at all. I’d be happy to lead or just provide input. All thoughts welcome.

Thanks,
Tucker

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ICT4D Principles” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ict4d-principles+unsubscribe@googlegroups.commailto:ict4d-principles+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to ict4d-principles@googlegroups.commailto:ict4d-principles@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Fantastic, exactly what I was looking for. It may be worth putting that
link somewhere that’s findable on the site. It may already be there, but on
a quick glance I didn’t find it.

··· On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 9:37:38 AM UTC-7, Michael Dawson wrote: > > Hi Tucker, > > Welcome to the group! It just so happens that there is a 1-page handout up > on the Principles website: > http://digitalprinciples.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Principles-Overview.pdf > Please feel free to share widely with your colleagues. > > Best, > > Mike > > On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 12:23:08 PM UTC-4, Tucker Shouse wrote: >> >> Hi Everyone, >> >> I'm a n00b to this group so my apologies if I missed any process or >> protocols. I'm a big fan of the principles for digital development and >> would love to get involved in whatever way would be valuable. I know there >> are a number of upcoming events, but I was wondering what the >> status/process was for additional assets that are or could be under >> development? >> >> As I've just started playing around the site and this group, I really >> wanted a 1-page visual that printed nicely on an 8.5x11 so that I could >> quickly reference it. This is also the kind of shareable image that could >> help promote and build awareness of the principles. Has this already been >> talked about or undertaken? If not, should it be done? The building blocks >> (copy, icons, photos) are all already on the site and just need to be >> formatted into one page which wouldn't take much work at all. I'd be happy >> to lead or just provide input. All thoughts welcome. >> >> Thanks, >> Tucker >> >> >>