After receiving over 40 applications since the open nomination period last September, the Digital Impact Alliance (DIAL) is thrilled to introduce the newly appointed members of our first-ever Advisory Council!
Each member was nominated by a colleague or themselves and we are confident that their diverse breadth of experience and expertise will help promote a deeper adoption of the Principles within our community. Please meet your new Advisory Council:
• Stefan Germann , Fondation Botnar (CEO)
• Jaclyn Carlsen, USAID (ICT Policy Advisor)
• Sandra Aluoc-Simbiri , UNHCR (Regional Instant Network School Officer)
• Channe Suy Lan , InSTEDD (Regional Lead, Southeast Asia)
• Nora Lindstrom, Plan International (Global Lead for Digital Development)
• Dr. Henry Mwanyika, PATH (Digital Health Regional Director for Africa)
• Lillian Ndutai, Africa TechShift (Founder)
• Josh Mandell, IBM (International Development Specialist)
You can learn more about each council member in the press release, viewable in DIAL’s newsroom. For a detailed overview of how decisions were reached as well as selection criteria, please refer to this blog on the Digital Principles web site.
Thank you so much for your help to support the Digital Principles community. We look forward to working with you to create a more inclusive and dynamic community in the new year and beyond!