For members of the original Google Group - here is how to get started and claim your old account and posts
- An account has already been created using the email address that you used to email/post on the legacy #ICT4D Principles Google Group. To claim your account and get access to your old emails/posts:
- Go to http://forum.digitalprinciples.org and click on ‘Log In’ in the upper right hand of your screen.
- Click on ‘I forgot my password’ and enter your email address. Remember, it must be the same address you used to sign up for this mailing list!
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Click that link and enter your new password.
I’m logged into my account. Now what?
Glad to hear it. You’ve gotten through the hardest part. Now the fun begins:
- If you are not happy with the default username, change it now in Preferences. You will not be able to change it later!
- You can also change your preferred email address from your profile page
- Take a moment to introduce yourself on the introduction thread
- Read the category descriptions to see the various places you can post.
- If you have questions or comments about this site, post it in this ‘Forum Feedback’ category
Something is messed up. Help!
- If you are able to post, post your questions in the Forum Feedback category.
- If you are not able to post, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m here to help!