At MAKAIA (www.makaia.org), every year, we conduct an event around Technology for Social Change (more info: https://makaia.org/en/ticso/). Since 2016 we had done it face-to-face in Medellín (Colombia) and now will be an online event on the 24th of September. We expect around 1,200 participants from the region. See below the main topics of the event.
We are looking for several things and this is why I am reaching to all of you:
- Outreach: if you work in Latin America and the Caribbean, let me know and we will send you the outreach/marketing package so we can get a greater audience. Specially because these type of events rarely reach the region and are conducted in Spanish.
- Partners: We are looking for organizations that would like to become official partners of event. Pls see here the sponsorship options: https://bit.ly/3jRCMdK
- Speakers: we need someone that can talk about digital transformation in micro and small businesses, and ideally show some good and real cases in the region. Also, about financing mechanisms and tools for digital transformation.
TOPICS OF THE EVENT
- Technology for Social Change
- 21st Century Skills and the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Education and Technology
- Digital Transformation for micro, small and medium businesses, and social organizations (non-profits)
Regards and please let me know any thoughts, ideas, questions.
Here is my contact info: email@example.com / phone+whatsApp: +57 311 310 3214