Please join Center for International Private Enterprisehttp://www.cipe.org/ (CIPE), along with Data2Xhttp://www.data2x.org/, the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development Datahttp://www.data4sdgs.org/, +SocialGood<plussocialgood.org>, and TechSouphttp://www.techsoup.org/ for a Twitter Chat on September 22nd at 10 am PDT/ 1 pm EDT to explore why data is important for social good!
Our conversation will go around the globe, and we will explore these questions:
- Why is data important for promoting social good?
- How can we ensure that access to data leaves no one behind?
- What’s the most urgent data gap that needs to be filled to promote social good?
- What role should business play in harnessing the data revolution for social good?
- What role do civil society and the nonprofit sector play in promoting uses of data for social good?
- What are examples where data has improved people’s lives?
- What tools can we use to promote data for social good?
- What are the limits to #OpenData?
You can find us at #NPTechChat. It would great to have the digital development community engaged in the conversation! More information is herehttp://www.cipe.org/blog/2016/09/14/why-is-data-important-for-social-good/#.V-BBZ_ArLcs.
Let me know if you have any questions.