Chemonics endorses the Principles for Digital Development

Dear all,

I’m pleased to announce Chemonics’ endorsement to the Principles for Digital Development. At Chemonics, we use our expertise to fuel continuous innovation knowing this will enable us to design even better development solutions to help people around the globe live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives. Every action we take is driven by the belief that those who have the least deserve the best we have to offer. Whether this is by designing for the users, understanding local existing structures, or ensuring quality data is available to the right people at the right time, we believe in collaborative approaches, solutions and tools that reach more people and achieve greater impact.

As an endorser of the Principles for Digital Development, we will strive to embody these concepts, represented in our global workforce and in the policies and processes guiding our international development activities.

Chemonics looks forward to collaborating with other endorsing partners to advance these principles and ensure the international development community as able to realize the full potential of ICTs.

Giuliana Canessa Walker
Director | Knowledge, Innovation, & Technology

Endorsement Letter DigitalDevPrinciples_Chemonics.pdf (49.5 KB)

Welcome Giuliana, and Chemonics. We are excited to have you aboard.

Dear Giuliana,

I just joined the forum as I have been looking on how I can develop a digital platform for local communities development. What I envision is a platform that members of communities can engage with our local leaders on the various challenges here in Tanzania specifically Dar es Salaam. I would like to know how Chemonics can assist in any way or whatever advise you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Pius Muta

@Mutaking - perhaps you can review the extensive guidance at the Digital Principles website, and ask a more specific question? The suggested resources will likely be of specific interest to you. https://digitalprinciples.org/principles/

Many thanks let me look at the suggested resources.