Really interesting document and I really like the structure, so it allows you to check the section that is relevant to different roles.
I find particularly relevant the way how the report frames the key questions that is going to solve:
- How might your programme strategy need to change to enable financial sustainability, and how might this affect your organisation?
- How might your funding or business model need to change to ensure financial sustainability?
- What new legal, policy or regulatory issues might need to be considered and how might your legal agreements need to change?
- Do you have the right partner relationships in place to enable scale and sustainability, or are new partnerships required?
- Do you have the right human capacity to make these strategic changes, or do you need to retrain or hire staff with different skills and experiences?
- How might you approach to roll out, including everything from technical support and customer care to marketing and distribution, need to change?
- How might your solution design need to change to enable replication or diversification of your program offering?
Maybe a missing point is how to monitor and mitigate risks so you can fail fast and adapt quickly. Or is this incorporated in the modules?