DAI has released a request for proposals for a prize implementation partner to confront fall armyworm head on. This partner will join DAI and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) in designing a results-driven prize to find digital tools and services that help smallholder farmers across sub-Saharan Africa.
What to Know
- Prize launch: Early 2018
- Deadline for proposals: January 5, 2018, at 5 p.m. EST
- Contact: DigitalFrontiers@dai.com
- Estimated award: Between $645,000 and $745,000
Who Should Apply?
- We’re looking for an experienced open innovation competition firm to run this prize from start to finish. The ideal partner has wide range of experience, including:
- Designing open innovation competitions with USAID
- Working in developing country contexts
- Designing and running a communications and outreach campaign
- Managing events
Have the expertise we’re looking for? All applications are due January 5 at 5 p.m. EST.
Questions are due December 13, 2017, 5pm EST to DigitalFrontiers@dai.com. Answers will be posted December 18, 2017 by 5pm EST on the DAI Digital blog.
Looking for other ways to help us confront the fall armyworm threat head on? Please share the RFP with your networks and encourage interested firms to apply. Also, make sure to follow @FeedtheFuture for the latest updates.