Wehubit has launched a Call for Proposals to increase use and access to digital solutions that support adoption and scale of proven practical climate-smart agriculture methodologies and technologies to reach to the minds and hands of farmers.
Applicants can propose innovative digital solutions, including:
- The use of sensors and smart devices
- Inclusive knowledge management systems
- Remote sensing and geographic information systems
- Mobile applications and systems
- Communication technologies
- Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies
Applicants can request grant funding between 50,000 Euros and 350,000 Euros for each project and and the programme will finance 90% of eligible expenditures, with the applicant supporting the remaining 10%.